Residential Sales Manager - Omaha, NebraskaSummary:
Managing 3E’s efforts in the developing the Omaha residential marketplace; with respect to home technologies, lighting, energy management, safety and security. These efforts will be encapsulated under the 3E residential products & services. In addition, the person will represent 3E in a professional manner to customers and vendors.
- Manage the showroom including product offering and presentation, managing staff, working with vendors and integrating with the ED side of the business.
- Develop product lines to enhance our market position. These lines would be Home Control, Safety & Security, Energy Management, Structured Media, and Audio & Video products.
- Manage the internal branding efforts.
- Keep current on industry trends, market conditions, vendor developments, etc.
- Educate staff on product lines, sales opportunities, market conditions, etc.
- Call on customers to promote 3E Lifestyles.
- Extensive experience in electrical distribution and home control systems.
- College degree or equivalent work experiences.
- Vendor or Industry Certifications a plus.
- Previous outside sales and/or management experience a plus.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- A valid driver’s license and proof of insurance is required.
- Able to make sales calls, organize efforts.