Inventory Handler - norfolk, NebraskaOur location in Norfolk, Nebraska has an immediate opening for an Inventory Handler.
- Work with inventory by pulling parts for orders and shipments.
- Assist in preparing shipments via our trucks, common carriers or UPS.
- Assist in putting received stock in to inventory.
- Distribute Pick tickets and create bills of lading.
- Verify receiving documentation, including packing slips, purchase orders and invoices.
- Responsible for entering receipts of material into computerized inventory control system.
- Detail oriented and able work in the fast-paced setting.
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Candidate must have a firm grasp of the shipping/receiving process.
- Knowledge of UPS manifests, Fed-Ex shipping, waybills and packing lists a plus.
- Assist as needed with deliveries via company owned trucks.
Candidate must be able to operate fork lifts and pallet jacks as necessary to complete tasks. Previous warehouse experience and/or a current CDL is a plus. Candidates must be able to lift 75lbs.
3E is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/Vets/Sexual Orientation/Disabled
A post offer physical and drug screen are required. EOE.