Inventory Handler/Delivery Driver - Columbus, NebraskaOur location in Columbus, Nebraska has an immediate opening for an Inventory Handler/Delivery person.
- Work with inventory by pulling parts for orders and shipments.
- Assist in preparing shipments via our trucks, common carriers or UPS.
- Assist in putting received stock in to inventory.
- Distribute Pick tickets and create bills of lading.
- Verify receiving documentation, including packing slips, purchase orders and invoices.
- Responsible for entering receipts of material into computerized inventory control system.
- Detail oriented and able work in the fast-paced setting.
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Candidate must have a firm grasp of the shipping/receiving process.
- Knowledge of UPS manifests, Fed-Ex shipping, waybills and packing lists a plus.
- Transports and delivers products and materials.
- Must possess a valid State of Nebraska Driver's License.
Candidate must be able to operate fork lifts and pallet jacks as necessary to complete tasks. Previous warehouse experience is a plus. Candidates must be able to lift 75lbs.
A post offer physical and drug screen, as well as a review of the candidates driving records is required. EOE.