Inside Sales Representative- Lincoln, Nebraska
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Securing orders that are profitable, providing services and solutions to customer inquiries and meeting customer demands.
- Offer any add on material that might be needed by the customer. Offer alternative products for those items 3E does not have, but would work for the customer.
- Follow up on all orders secured and entered in the data base by using open order reports to proactively track all the way through order fulfillment.
- Fulfill customer delivery demands and keep customers aware of situations uncovered during open order investigations.
- Support and communicate with Outside Sales for customer satisfaction.
- Follow up on quotes, verbal and written, securing profitable orders and providing feedback on lost orders.
- Proactively perform outbound sales calls promoting 3E's products and services to customers.
- Interface with vendors and customers to resolve any questions, discrepancies or concerns regarding products or standards.
- Keep up to date on new products and industry trends.
- Other duties as determined by management.
- Strong electrical knowledge, product applications and influential sales experience.
- Must possess strong PC skills.
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks while keeping a deadline.
- Strong negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Communicate clearly, both verbally and written.
- Good organizational skills.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Bachelor's Degree from a four year college and/or two to four years electrical sales experience.
- EPEC bronze certification preferred; commitment to complete EPEC bronze certification within 8 months of being hired (First two modules within 3 months of hire date).
- 3E offers a competitive compensation package including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, 401K and PTO time. 3E is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Post offer physical and drug screen required. EOE