Delivery Driver / Warehouse - Lincoln, Nebraska
Our location in Lincoln, Nebraska has an immediate opening for a Delivery Driver/Warehouse Labor.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for delivery of customer orders by Company-owned vehicle in the Waterloo/Northeastern Iowa area.
- Load and unload truck with forklifts and/or pallet jacks.
- Verify load against shipping papers, obtain signed receipts for delivered material.
- Perform Inventory Handler responsibilities when not engaged in primary position responsibilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in material handling and driving a company vehicle.
- Knowledge of safe and proper loading procedures.
- Good customer relations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean DMV record.
- Commercial License required.
- Ability to lift 100 lbs on occasion, 50 lbs frequently.
Post offer physical and drug screen are required. EOE.