Square D Switchgear Quotations Specialist - Windsor Heights, Iowa
We currently have an opening at our Windsor Heights, Iowa location for a Switchgear Quotations Specialist.
Essentials Duties and Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Interpret project specifications, plans and requirements to prepare quotations conveying price, delivery, and technical info to customers.
- Value engineer projects to position 3E as the competitive bidder.
- Order material based on project and customer requirements.
- Manage projects to ensure orders remain on time and per requirements.
- Contact engineers and architects to discuss bid project requirements and position 3E’s products favorably.
- Act as liaison between 3E customers and suppliers for price, delivery, service and technical product information as needed.
- Interpret customer needs to design distribution lay-out and product specification for design & build projects.
- Prepare operation and maintenance manuals after project completion.
- Work independently on the quotations team.
- (If qualified) Perform power quality analysis and interpretation to recommend products that will enhance the performance of existing power systems.
Education and/or Experience Required:
- 2 year Technical degree or equivalent field experience.
- Strong mathematics, grammar, and geometry skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Must have good understanding of electrical distribution systems.
- Working knowledge of switchgear, switchboards, transformers, panelboards, motor control centers, circuit breakers and fuses a must.
- Experience with Square D equipment a plus.
- EPEC Bronze level training a plus also.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Post offer drug screen and physical required.