Return Goods Representative - Windsor Heights, Iowa
Our corporate office in Windsor Heights has an immediate opening for a Return Goods Representative. This position will process a high volume of customer returns daily. This will involve collecting/inputting/revising date in the computer system, keeping accurate inventory and maintaining return files. This position will deal with all aspects of returns and warranty claims on defective merchandise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to.
- Review material returned and process Return Merchandise Authorizations to customers accordingly.
- Handle customer calls regarding product returns.
- Work with customer and our sales staff to ensure that all replacements, credits or warranty parts are processed in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as needed and directed by management.
- Must be willing to work in a warehouse environment during the training period.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Clear and Professional Speaking Voice.
- Positive, hard working and self motivating attitude.
- Works well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to with well with others.
3E is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/Vets/Sexual Orientation/Disabled
A post offer drug screen and physical is required.