ITS Outside sales Specialist - Davenport, Iowa
We are expanding our sales staff in the Davenport area and have an immediate opening for an ITS Sales Specialist.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Make sales calls on customers that use Data & Communications products to develop leads, relationships, and sales.
- Work independently under the guidance of sales management.
- Travel through assigned territory to call on existing and prospective customers to solicit orders.
- Analyze customer’s Data & Communications needs and recommend equipment required.
- Display or demonstrate products, using samples or catalogs and emphasize salable features.
- Prepare reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Prepare quotations conveying price, delivery, and technical information on Data & Communications products to customers.
- Enter customer orders into ordering system.
- Contact company suppliers for price, delivery, and technical product information as needed.
- Follow up on orders to ensure delivery in agreed upon time frame.
- Act as an interface with customer and supplier in the resolution of problems, questions, and concerns regarding products or services.
- Issue sales documents and other functions for the completion of an order
- Pursue ITS educational opportunities and work toward BICSI certification as a Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD).
Education and/or Experience required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic mathematics and geometry skills.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Needs the ability to read and understand plans, specifications, and one-line drawings.
3E is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/Vets/Sexual Orientation/Disabled.
A post offer physical and drug screen and physical is required. EOE