Generator sales representative - Davenport, Iowa
3E is expanding its Emergency Generator division in Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois. The position will entail performing a wide variety of duties specific to the needs of our customers. This person will be handling sales of Generators, Preventative Maintenance Contract quoting and managing the Rental Fleet.
- A good understanding of Generator operations and maintenance.
- Capable of working with customers and internal personnel.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers and clients.
- Prospect and develop new customer base.
- Provide follow up and superior customer service.
- Calling on Electrical, Building Contractors and End Users.
- Managing Rental Generator Fleet.
- See Preventative Maintenance Contracts and Extended Warranties.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Must be able to meet people and create long term relationships.
- Must have good social and time management skills.
- Must have good computer skills.
- Electrical and Mechanical aptitudes are a plus.
- Ability to read plans and specifications a plus.
- Work in a Team Environment.