Customer Development & Solutions Outside Support position - Windsor Heights, Iowa
This position is a support and advocate function for the Business Support & Solutions Group (BSSG) department at 3E. The primary focus and function of the BSSG is to promote 3E’s capabilities and tailor solutions and services according to the customer’s and/or job site's needs.
Provide an excellent level of customer service and support internal functions the 3E sales development team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a strong understanding of services, solutions, and functions offered by 3E. Be an advocate of support for customers for these services.
- Maintain and organize customer/contract information, pricing and other related documentation.
- Manage, organize, and prioritize multiple projects.
- Provide customer service and support as primary contact between 3E and customer/job site personnel.
- Understand and function in multiple departments.(Sales, Marketing, Purchasing, and IT).
- Participate in Sales and Training meetings.
- Assist with trade shows, customer trainings, and other special events.
- Follow and adhere to company system and employee manual guidelines.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Must possess a customer oriented mindset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with outside vendors and customers.
- Ability to build, understand, and maintain strong relationships.
- Ability to travel with occasional overnight stays required.
- Flexibility to work outside traditional work hours when required.
- Ability to successfully work independently and in a team environment.
- Organized with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to learn and understand overall functionality of an electrical distributor.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Ability to analyze workload and establish priorities with time sensitive deadlines.
- Professional appearance.
- Polite Demeanor.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in all forms (Phone, Email, & Person-to-Person).
- Moderate to expert knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, MS-Project).
- Two year degree or equivalent work-experience a plus.
A post offer physical and drug screen required.
3E is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/Vets/Sexual Orientation/Disabled