Cost & Pricing Analyst - Windsor Heights, Iowa
This person will have a 4 year degree in accounting, finance or MIS with 2-4 years experience. They will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work and think independently while acting in a professional manner. Their technical skills will be strong in all Microsoft Office programs as well as other IT capabilities.
Expected Results: Within 9 months of being on the job, this person will have accomplished these goals.
- Streamlined the vendor rebate process.
- Developed (and documented) guidelines for auditing vendor credits.
- Streamlined pricing files updates.
- Update product cost.
- Maintain system catalog.
- Maintain buy/sell case quantities.
- Analysis of pricing levels based on the sales region.
- .Learning how to navigate the ERP system efficiently.
- Understanding the sales dynamics in conjunction with pricing.
- Direct Supervisor will be the Controller.
- Will work closely with the Sr. Director of Operations.
- Will work closely with the Purchasing Department.
- Will have regular contact with vendors over pricing issues.
- Will work closely with Management to establish pricing levels.
- Daily contact with other company employees.
3E is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/Vets/Sexual Orientations/Disabled
Post offer drug screen and physical required.