Branch Manager - Davenport, Iowa
Our facility located in Davenport, Iowa has an immediate opening for a Branch Manager.
Lead and manage branch operations for 3E. Oversee sales, operations, purchasing, and administration departments while performing the following duties.
Essentials Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce sales results that meet the expectations of 3E.
- Lead a team and be a positive role model.
- Represent 3E in the branch territory with manufacturers and customers.
- Assign sales territories to best meet the needs of the customers.
- Build relationship with 3E customers.
- Oversee all operations and sales to ensure they meet the expectations of 3E and the customer.
- Lead implementation of 3E policies.
- Help direct 3E policy.
- Act as a utility person within the branch and fill in where needed.
- Perform regular reviews of branch associates.
- Hire associates as needed and manage the human resource function of the branch.
- Help manage inventory levels to meet the desired company expectations for turns while maintaining customer satisfaction. Review inventory new stock requests (NSR’s).
- Oversee annual physical inventory or cycle counting.
- Meet branch financial and productivity expectations of 3E.
- Must possess a positive attitude, management abilities, leadership abilities, willingness to travel nights and weekends for meetings.
- Must possess problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills a must.
- Five years experience in the industry a minimum. College degree or existing management experience or equivalent industry related work experience a plus. Sales experience a plus.
- EPEC Bronze level training a plus.
3E is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/Vets/Sexual Orientation/Disabled
Post offer drug screen, physical and background check is required.