Assistant project manager - VA shopWest des moines, Iowa
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work with sales staff and customers on quoting existing and potential VA shop business.
- Gather information for needed component parts on potential VA assemblies that meet customer requirements.
- Input data into VA shop quoting formulas for final approval and pricing.
- Maintain job files and bills of material.
- Contact vendors to request special pricing.
- Help expedite purchased parts for the VA assemblies.
- Help monitor stock levels of purchased parts to ensure future VA builds.
- Monitor future customer orders to ensure due dates are met.
- Use CAD to produce prints of VA assemblies.
- Help design proto-type assemblies for customer evaluation.
- Help investigate customer problems and report findings to VA Shop Manager.
- Work with quality department personnel to test and evaluate customer returns of VA assemblies.
- Associate Degree in Electronics or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Familiarity with OEM type businesses and products.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- AutoCAD drafting experience is a plus.
A post offer drug screen and physical is required. 3E is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/Vets/Disabled