Administrative Assistant - iowa city, Iowa
Essential Duties and Responsibilites include but not limited to:
- Assist in answering multi-line switchboard.
- Perform administrative tasks for Office Staff. This includes, but is not limited to typing, photocopying, mailings, and faxing.
- Update various reports/forms/databases.
- Processing vendor and overhead invoices.
- Verifying that purchases have corresponding purchase order.
- Auditing all invoices for correct pricing, expense account and department.
- Prepare invoice deduction notices, as necessary.
- Auditing and reviewing open purchase orders.
- Reporting any invoices with problems to supervisor.
- Assist with filing as needed.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum three years experience in a clerical/administrative capacity.
- Excellent multi-line telephone skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
Post offer drug screen and physical required.